11 hours ago
Thank you so much for these past years. Your site has always been very informative, and invaluable to the community. I do hope that Nexdoor will be keeping some of your format intact since much of their focus is not only very neighbourhood specific, but seems to be primarily personal posts, as opposed to news, events, listings, crimewatch, etc...that I have always turned to your site for. Thanks so much again for all the work you've done for the community. Cheers, and best of luck with your new ventures!
17 hours ago
Tomorrow from 2p-4p at The East Passyunk Community Center. Our junior camp counselors will be hosting a bake sale to raise money to support The Katie Kirlin Fund. More information about the Fund can be found below. http://katiekirlinfund.org
23 hours ago
Great meeting the staff of Don Guanella & Divine Providence today. Got to present our READYHome emergency preparedness program to a very interactive crowd. Interested in our free READYHome program? More info ➡️ https://bit.ly/2CNuluT #AreYouReady
30 hours ago
Flash Flood Watch issued by @NWS_MountHolly. In effect from 11am through this evening. Be aware of your local street and waterway flooding hazards. Never walk or drive through floodwater. More info ➡️ nixle.us/A9PNJ
2 days ago
Temps towards the 90’s today and tomorrow. Find your cool place: Take a break from the sun. Know the signs of heat stress. Helpful health info from our partners from @PHLPublicHealth ⬇️
2 days ago
Where:Bok Bar, 800 Mifflin StreetThis article has 18 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
Where:The Wilma Theater, 265 S. Broad Street
Where:Various locations including Art Sanctuary, 628 S. 16th Street
Where:Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest, 101 S. Columbus Boulevard
Where:Various locations including Spruce Street Harbor Park, 301 S. Columbus Boulevard
Where:Various locations including Dock Street Brewery, 701 S. 50th Street
Where:Various locations including Restaurant Marokko, 54 E. Lancaster Avenue, Ardmore
Where:Walnut Street Theatre, 825 Walnut Street
Where:Spice Finch, 220 S. 17th Street
Where:Evil Genius Beer Company, 1727 N. Front Street
Where:The Mann Center, 5201 Parkside Avenue
Where:Philadelphia Zoo, 3400 W. Girard Avenue
Where:Burholme Park, 1400 Cottman Avenue
Where:Punch Line Philly, 33 E. Laurel Street
Where:Rodin Museum, 2151 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Where:Various locations including Philadelphia's Magic Gardens, 1020 South Street
Where:Various locations including Red Owl Tavern, 433 Chestnut Street
Where:Various locations including 30th Street Station, 2955 Market Street
Where:American Swedish Historical Museum, 1900 Pattison Avenue
2 days ago
4 days ago
Hello friends! As you may know, we are currently fundraising to rebuild the Vare Washington schoolyard. If you would like to help support or project, please consider purchasing a tshirt. A link to the order form is below. You can mail payment to me (email email@example.com for my address), or bring it to our meeting on July 25. Deadline for orders is August 1. Thank you for your support!
4 days ago
Head to the park today!! The food truck and a farmers market are there, and the spray fountain will be on!! 💦💕🍓🍅🍚🍲
5 days ago
...Bok LP (‘Owner’) to construct, own and maintain a proposed loading dock extension encroachment at 1901 South 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148, all under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Squilla on June...
14. Action Item: Bill No. 180702 “An Ordinance legalizing an existing garage extension encroachment at 1815 South 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148, all under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Squilla on June 21, 2018.This article has 5 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
10. Action Item: Bill No. 180601 “An Ordinance legalizing an existing stairway enclosure at 2048 S. 21st Street, Philadelphia, PA 19145, under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Johnson on June 7, 2018 (Presented by Sarah Chiu)
...Item: Bill No. 180692 “An Ordinance legalizing an existing wood deck and ramp encroachment at 1338-1344 Rising Sun Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19140 (‘Property’), under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Greenlee for Council...
15. Redevelopment agreement with WPRE V, LP, to allow for the construction of a community center and twenty units of affordable housing on 3712-20, 3713-17, 3723, 3729-33, 3735-39, and 3846 Melon Street (West PhiladelphiaRedevelopment Area).
16. Redevelopment agreement with Brian Skoblar to allow for the use of an adjacent parcel at 2215 E. Harold Street as a residential side yard (New Kensington-Fishtown Redevelopment Area).
17. Redevelopment agreement with Theodore Marko to allow for the use of an adjacent parcel at 2217 E. Harold Street as a residential side yard (New Kensington-Fishtown Redevelopment Area).
5 days ago
606 EARP ST Comment
INSTALL CENTRAL AIR 80,000 BTU OF HEAT 92% EFF 3 TONS OF AIR WITH DUCTWORK RETURNS & FEEDS IN BASEMENT, 3RD FLOOR 40,000 BTU 92% EFF 2 TONS OF AC WITH DUCTWORK
608 EARP ST Comment
INSTALL CENTRAL AIR 80,000 BTU OF HEAT 92% EFF 3 TONS OF AIR WITH DUCTWORK RETURNS & FEEDS IN BASEMENT, 3RD FLOOR 2 TONS OF AC 40,000 BTU OF HEAT 92% EFF WITH DUCTWORK
512 PIERCE ST Comment
REPLACE WATER HEATER