20 hours ago
Temps towards the 90’s today and tomorrow. Find your cool place: Take a break from the sun. Know the signs of heat stress. Helpful health info from our partners from @PHLPublicHealth ⬇️
22 hours ago
Where:Bok Bar, 800 Mifflin StreetThis article has 18 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
Where:The Wilma Theater, 265 S. Broad Street
Where:Various locations including Art Sanctuary, 628 S. 16th Street
Where:Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest, 101 S. Columbus Boulevard
Where:Various locations including Spruce Street Harbor Park, 301 S. Columbus Boulevard
Where:Various locations including Dock Street Brewery, 701 S. 50th Street
Where:Various locations including Restaurant Marokko, 54 E. Lancaster Avenue, Ardmore
Where:Walnut Street Theatre, 825 Walnut Street
Where:Spice Finch, 220 S. 17th Street
Where:Evil Genius Beer Company, 1727 N. Front Street
Where:The Mann Center, 5201 Parkside Avenue
Where:Philadelphia Zoo, 3400 W. Girard Avenue
Where:Burholme Park, 1400 Cottman Avenue
Where:Punch Line Philly, 33 E. Laurel Street
Where:Rodin Museum, 2151 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Where:Various locations including Philadelphia's Magic Gardens, 1020 South Street
Where:Various locations including Red Owl Tavern, 433 Chestnut Street
Where:Various locations including 30th Street Station, 2955 Market Street
Where:American Swedish Historical Museum, 1900 Pattison Avenue
29 hours ago
2 days ago
Head to the park today!! The food truck and a farmers market are there, and the spray fountain will be on!! 💦💕🍓🍅🍚🍲
3 days ago
2338 S BEULAH ST Comment
REPLACE HOUSE DRAIN,STACK,AREA DRAIN,WATER HEATER,WASTE AND WATER LINES FOR 2-WATER CLOSETS,2-LAVS,1-TUB,1-WASHER AND 1-KITCHEN SINK.THE INSTALLATION WILL COMPLY WITH THE PHILADEPHIA PLUBMING CODE 2004
915 HOFFMAN ST Comment
INSTALL A NEW 100AMP SERVICE, PANEL,METER & GROUNDING, WIRE & INSTALL NEW DEVICES: RECEPTACLES,SWITCHES,LIGHTS,FIXTURES,SMOKE CO DETECTORS AS PER 2008 NEC (SOUTH DISTRICT)
3 days ago
...Bok LP (‘Owner’) to construct, own and maintain a proposed loading dock extension encroachment at 1901 South 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148, all under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Squilla on June...
14. Action Item: Bill No. 180702 “An Ordinance legalizing an existing garage extension encroachment at 1815 South 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148, all under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Squilla on June 21, 2018.This article has 5 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
10. Action Item: Bill No. 180601 “An Ordinance legalizing an existing stairway enclosure at 2048 S. 21st Street, Philadelphia, PA 19145, under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Johnson on June 7, 2018 (Presented by Sarah Chiu)
...Item: Bill No. 180692 “An Ordinance legalizing an existing wood deck and ramp encroachment at 1338-1344 Rising Sun Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19140 (‘Property’), under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Greenlee for Council...
15. Redevelopment agreement with WPRE V, LP, to allow for the construction of a community center and twenty units of affordable housing on 3712-20, 3713-17, 3723, 3729-33, 3735-39, and 3846 Melon Street (West PhiladelphiaRedevelopment Area).
16. Redevelopment agreement with Brian Skoblar to allow for the use of an adjacent parcel at 2215 E. Harold Street as a residential side yard (New Kensington-Fishtown Redevelopment Area).
17. Redevelopment agreement with Theodore Marko to allow for the use of an adjacent parcel at 2217 E. Harold Street as a residential side yard (New Kensington-Fishtown Redevelopment Area).
4 days ago
1901 S 9TH ST Comment
FOR RECONFIGURATION OF TENANT SPACE B04, PORTION OF SPACE B0 AND PORTION OF COMMON SPACES TO CREATE A NEW TENANT SPACE B4 FOR A BREWERY TO INCLUDE BOTTLING AND/OR CANNING, WHOLESALE AND DISTRIBUTION IN SPACE B4 IN THE BASEMENT WITH ALL OTHER USES AS PREVIOUSLY APPROVED IN AN EXISTING STRUCTURE (SIZE AND LOCATION AS SHOWN IN THE APPLICATION). NO SIGN ON THIS PERMIT.
1007 MCKEAN ST Comment
INSTALL ALL NEW DUCTWORK AND INSTALL 92% GAS FURNACE 80K BTU TONS A/C. FOR THE INSTALLATION IF NEW DUCTWORK, REGISTERS/GRILLES/DIFFUSERS, AND WARM-AIR APPLIANCES AS PER ATTACHED STANDARDS. DEVIATIONS FROM THESE STANDARDS REQUIRE SUBMISSION OF CONSTRUCTION AND SITE PLANS.
1943 S 11TH ST Comment
FOR A BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL OFFICE AT FIRST FLOOR AND AT SECOND FLOOR
2338 S BEULAH ST Comment
INSTALL 2 TON AIR HANDLER & HEAT PUMP WITH AIR AND DUCTWORK