30 min ago
4. If your mal companion is having trouble stepping outside of his fashion comfort zone, ease him into it sloooowly with the The Speckle T-Shirt from Philly shop, P’s & Q’s (820 South Street). $40This article has 4 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
7. I couldn’t pass by this Seven Fishes crewneck when I saw it on South Fellini (1507 East Passyunk Avenue)’s site, and I don’t think the South Philly, Italian man in your life would appreciate if you did either. $40
9. Once a restaurant has secured the title of “the best pizza in America,” it’s probably a solid place to learn pizza making from. Pizza Camp, available at Omoi Zakka Shop (1608 Pine Street) is Joe Beddia’s cookbook – filled with new recipes and pizza pro tips for your aspiring chef men. $30
11. If you want to treat your guy to an extra fancy night out with his boys, a gift card to Ashton Cigar Bar (1522 Walnut Street) is a gift they’ll probably not be expecting and is sure to impress!
13. A Phillies hat for the man that thinks he has everything but certainly does not if he doesn’t own this suede UBIQ x New Era cap! UBIQ (1509 Walnut Street) was founded in Philly in 2002 and now has 40+ locations in PA & NJ. $36
13 hours ago
Please note that the Athenaeum will close at 12:00 PM on Wednesday, November 22, for the Thanksgiving holiday. We wish everyone a warm and joyous celebration. We will reopen on Monday, November 27, at 9:00 AM.
15 hours ago
One week left until #GivingTuesday! #whodoyoulove #mygivingstory #phillynonprofits
16 hours ago
To those of you interested in the LGBT Cultural Competence event featuring Jason Collins, we got work from our partners at AARP Pennsylvania Office that there is space still available. Hope to see you today at 5:30!
16 hours ago
To get you ready for Thanksgiving we'll share this pumpkin pie recipe from "All Around the House" by Mrs. H.W. Beecher (1878), one of our nineteenth-century cookbooks.
20 hours ago
Thank you to everyone who planned and participated in last night's #TDOR gathering at the Center.💙❤️💟❤️💙