1 hour ago
727 S. 4th Street
820 South StreetThis article has 7 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
1811 Chestnut Street
114 S. 19th Street
2026 Chestnut Street
47 N. 2nd Street
227 Market Street
219 Market Street
819 N. 2nd Street
11 hours ago
We are #grateful to serve the community we love this Thanksgiving. #givingtuesday
33 hours ago
QVNA and the 30+ other civic groups in the Philadelphia Crosstown Coalition support the goal of increasing the amount of affordable housing in our city. But this bill makes sweeping changes to the zoning code and the effect it would have on our neighborhoods is very unclear. So the Crosstown Coalition is asking you to contact the members of City Council’s Rules Committee, to let them know that you want Bill 170678 to be held and not voted on at Monday’s committee hearing.
34 hours ago
Our annual Thanksgiving potluck starts at 1 pm. There's always room at the table on the holidays. Call 215-732-2220 to tell us you're coming.
35 hours ago
Thanksgiving Gratitude Giveaway!
37 hours ago
We placed an incorrect link to the Fall issue of the News of Bella Vista in this morning's enewsletter. Here's the correct link. If you haven't received your copy yet, stop by the Santore Library, Palumbo Rec, or a local coffee shop to pick up a copy.
40 hours ago
756 S. Darien Street, #8 [Kimberly Miller, Very Real Estate]
43 hours ago
4. If your mal companion is having trouble stepping outside of his fashion comfort zone, ease him into it sloooowly with the The Speckle T-Shirt from Philly shop, P’s & Q’s (820 South Street). $40This article has 4 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
7. I couldn’t pass by this Seven Fishes crewneck when I saw it on South Fellini (1507 East Passyunk Avenue)’s site, and I don’t think the South Philly, Italian man in your life would appreciate if you did either. $40
9. Once a restaurant has secured the title of “the best pizza in America,” it’s probably a solid place to learn pizza making from. Pizza Camp, available at Omoi Zakka Shop (1608 Pine Street) is Joe Beddia’s cookbook – filled with new recipes and pizza pro tips for your aspiring chef men. $30
11. If you want to treat your guy to an extra fancy night out with his boys, a gift card to Ashton Cigar Bar (1522 Walnut Street) is a gift they’ll probably not be expecting and is sure to impress!
13. A Phillies hat for the man that thinks he has everything but certainly does not if he doesn’t own this suede UBIQ x New Era cap! UBIQ (1509 Walnut Street) was founded in Philly in 2002 and now has 40+ locations in PA & NJ. $36