5 min ago
- 2523 S. Reese St., Philadelphia, 19148-4634 Comment
- 2645 S. Marshall St., Philadelphia, 19148-4611 Comment
- 2511 S. Fairhill St., Philadelphia, 19148-4626 Comment
- 2853 S. Marshall St. Philadelphia, Pa 19148-4818 Comment
- 2527 S. Galloway St. Philadelphia, Pa 19148-4715 Comment
8 hours ago
Here are the latest forecast rainfall totals for our region for the period from today into Sunday. #njwx #dewx #mdwx #pawx
24 hours ago
- 2600 S. Fairhill St., Philadelphia, 19148-4629 Comment
- 729 Porter St., Philadelphia, 19148-0000 Comment
- 2528 S. Beulah St., Philadelphia, 19148-4519 Comment
- 2551 S. Fairhill St., Philadelphia, 19148-4626 Comment
- 533 Porter St., Philadelphia, 19148-0000 Comment
- Page 1 of 2
29 hours ago
Have you heard there is more rain on the way? Well, that is correct and here is the latest rainfall amounts that are forecast through the day Sunday. The heaviest is expected Saturday evening into Sunday morning.
31 hours ago
Good Friday Evening! A cloudy and unsettled weekend is in store for the region, however temperatures are forecast to get warmer through Sunday. Otherwise, areas of drizzle and fog tonight into Saturday followed by a round of rain later Saturday into Sunday.
35 hours ago
Good Friday afternoon NWS Mount Holly FB followers. There was some icing this morning, roughly above 1000 feet elevation in Monroe County PA and the northwest tip of NJ. Imagery below is from High Point State Park NJ, a little above 1500 ft elevation. This is courtesy, one of our trained spotters.
35 hours ago
We have two spots left for Monday's PAWS for People program with Bella The Philly Phrenchie! Give us a call at 215-685-1754 or send us a Facebook message to sign up.