21 hours ago
- 3715 Spring Garden St., Philadelphia, 19104-2353 Comment
- 3722 Hamilton St., Philadelphia, 19104-2314 Comment
- 3840 Haverford Ave., Philadelphia, 19104-1824 Comment
- 3856 Haverford Ave., Philadelphia, 19104-1824 Comment
- 3848 Haverford Ave., Philadelphia, 19104 Comment
- Page 1 of 4
41 hours ago
...developer, Charles Lomax, says it will start with 72-unit mid-rise apartment building at 37th and Haverford. Twenty percent of the units will be available to people earning below Philadelphia’s median...This article has 1 other Philadelphia location (Show)
...rowhouses divided into apartments. Lomax has built several complexes on this model, including one at 46th and Sansom in Spruce Hill. It’s a bizarre format that requires a separate entrance and staircase...
44 hours ago
45 hours ago
756 N DEKALB ST Comment
EZ PERMIT DUCTWORK & WARM-AIR APPLIANCES- FOR THE INSTALLATION OF NEW DUCTWORK, REGISTERS/GRILLES/DIFFUSERS, AND WARM-AIR APPLIANCES AS PER ATTACHED STANDARD. DEVIATIONS FROM THIS STANDARD WILL RESULT IN PERMIT REVOCATION AND REQUIRE SUBMISSION OF CONSTRUCTION PLANS.
519 N 38TH ST Comment
FOR THE ERECTION OF AN ATTACHED STRUCTURE TO INCLUDE NEW BAY WINDOW INSTALLATIONS AND FRONT DECK (2ND LEVEL), FOR USE AS TWO (2) FAMILY HOUSEHOLD LIVING, SIZE AND LOCATION AS SHOWN IN THE APPLICATION/PLAN.