7 hours ago
We are teaming up with the Urban Affairs Coalition again this year to assist the youth in our community with signing up for Summer Jobs in three different locations.We are looking for volunteers to join us in helping the young people fill out the applications.We will be hosting the sessions at the Dixon House , the Wilson Park Boys and Girls Club and Universal Audenreid High School.The only way can decrease the violence in our communities is by giving our young people something to look forward to.
19 hours ago
- 1250 S. Ringgold St., Philadelphia, 19146-4015 Comment
- 1322 S. Ringgold St., Philadelphia, 19146-4017 Comment
- 1542 S. Ringgold St., Philadelphia, 19146-4008 Comment
- 1228 S. Bucknell St., Philadelphia, 19146-4135 Comment
- 2231 Wilder St., Philadelphia, 19146-4232 Comment
42 hours ago
43 hours ago
- 2238 Sears St., Philadelphia, 19146-4227 Comment
- 2534 Tasker St., Philadelphia, 19145-1239 Comment
- 2309 Fernon St., Philadelphia, 19145-1321 Comment
- 1269 S. Ringgold St., Philadelphia, 19146-4014 Comment
- 2318 Fernon St., Philadelphia, 19145-1322 Comment
- Page 1 of 2
2 days ago
One of the ways that we can decrease the poverty rate in poor communities is by encouraging the big companies to come to the heart of the community and discuss job opportunities.Thank you to Septa for accepting our invitation. This will be the first of many employment sessions that we will be hosting on a monthly basis with the Dixon House!If you're free on the 29th, please come out and meet some of the Septa recruiters and learn about various job opportunities that Septa has available!
2 days ago
2 days ago
1427 S 22ND ST Comment
INTERIOR ALTERATIONS THROUGHOUT, TO INCLUDE DRYWALL AND SHEETROCK, REMODEL BATHROOM AND KITCHEN, NEW WINDOWS AND DOORS IN EXISTING OPENING. APPLICANT AGREES TO LIMIT THE CONSTRUCTION TO COMPLY WITH EZ PERMIT STANDARD FOR INTERIOR ALTERATIONS, DATED JANUARY 2011. DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD WILL RESULT IN REVOCATION OF THIS PERMIT AND IMPOSITION OF FURTHER PENALTIES. NOTE: CONTRACTOR IS LISTED AS A "SOLE PROPRIETOR" AND HAS NO EMPLOYEES AND/OR WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE - ALL SUBCONTRACTORS REQUIRE SEPARATE LICENSES AND INSURANCE SEPARATE PERMITS REQUIRED FOR PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL WORK. NO OTHER WORK ALLOWED UNDER THIS PERMIT.