4 days ago
Block Cleaning 1800 Gladstone We Have a Block Cleaning on July 14th . Please if you will not be at home on Saturday PLEASE Do the front of your house & Street in front of Your House On Friday Night . Paula Tereri has Bags And a Broom and will Be Out on Friday night . Bag Needs to be Place on the Corner of 19th and Gladstone Street even side of Gladstone by 2pm on Saturday . NO HOUSEHOLD TRASH . Thanks to everyone who can participate.
4 days ago
10. Action Item: Bill No. 180601 “An Ordinance legalizing an existing stairway enclosure at 2048 S. 21st Street, Philadelphia, PA 19145, under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Johnson on June 7, 2018 (Presented by Sarah Chiu)This article has 6 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
...Item: Bill No. 180692 “An Ordinance legalizing an existing wood deck and ramp encroachment at 1338-1344 Rising Sun Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19140 (‘Property’), under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Greenlee for Council...
...Bok LP (‘Owner’) to construct, own and maintain a proposed loading dock extension encroachment at 1901 South 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148, all under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Squilla on June...
14. Action Item: Bill No. 180702 “An Ordinance legalizing an existing garage extension encroachment at 1815 South 8th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148, all under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Squilla on June 21, 2018.
15. Redevelopment agreement with WPRE V, LP, to allow for the construction of a community center and twenty units of affordable housing on 3712-20, 3713-17, 3723, 3729-33, 3735-39, and 3846 Melon Street (West PhiladelphiaRedevelopment Area).
16. Redevelopment agreement with Brian Skoblar to allow for the use of an adjacent parcel at 2215 E. Harold Street as a residential side yard (New Kensington-Fishtown Redevelopment Area).
17. Redevelopment agreement with Theodore Marko to allow for the use of an adjacent parcel at 2217 E. Harold Street as a residential side yard (New Kensington-Fishtown Redevelopment Area).
4 days ago
2025 EMILY ST Comment
INSTALL 80,000 BTU 95% EFF GAS FURNACE WITH AIR IN BASEMENT AND WITH DUCTWORK
2140 S WOODSTOCK ST Comment
REPLACE WATER HEATER
2133 S OPAL ST Comment
NEW 200AMP SERVICE WITH METER SOCKET,PANEL AND GROUNDING.INSTALL SWITCHES,OUTLETS,TV AND PHONE POINTS,RECESSED LIGHTING,SMOKE & CO DETECTORS THROUGHOUT PER 2008 NEC (SFD)
2121 S GARNET ST Comment
INTERIOR ALTERATIONS TO INCLUDE DRYWALL, SHEET ROCK, FRAMING, NEW BATHROOM, NEW KITCHEN, AND NEW WINDOWS AND DOORS IN EXISTING OPENING. APPLICANT AGREES TO LIMIT THE CONSTRUCTION TO COMPLY WITH EZ PERMIT STANDARD FOR INTERIOR ALTERATIONS, DATED JANUARY 2011. DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD WILL RESULT IN REVOCATION OF THIS PERMIT AND IMPOSITION OF FURTHER PENALTIES. SEPARATE PERMITS REQUIRED FOR PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL WORK
5 days ago
Where:Brewery ARS, 1927-29 W. Passyunk AvenueThis article has 12 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
Kurant Cider, 436 E. Girard Avenue
Love City Brewing, 1023 Hamilton Street
Goose Island Brewhouse, 1002 Canal Street
Yards Brewing Company, 500 Spring Garden Street
Original 13 Ciderworks, 1526 N. American Street
Fishtown Brewpub, 1101 Frankford Avenue
Fermentery Form, 1700 N. Palethorp Street
Urban Village Brewing Company, 1001 N. 2nd Street
Where:Wissahickon Brewing Company, 3705 W. School House Lane
Where:Chestnut Hill Brewing Company, 8221 Germantown Avenue
Where:Evil Genius Beer Company, 1727 N. Front Street
Where:Second District Brewing, 1939 S. Bancroft Street
6 days ago