42 min ago
STOP! Collaborate and listen... Greenfield’s Third Grade rocked Dance eXchange this week!
1 hour ago
Date change!! Arthur's March Open House will be held on Tuesday March 6th at 9am (as opposed to our usual first Thursday of the month). We hope to see you there!
1 hour ago
Attention, bibliophiles and book collectors! Don't miss this opportunity to hear Daniel De Simone, former librarian of both Folger Library and Library of Congress, in conversation on March 7. https://rosenbach.org/events/in-conversation-with-the-rosenbach-daniel-de-simone/
9 hours ago
237-47 S 18TH ST Comment
- FOR ALTERATIONS TO AN EXISTING ONE FAMILY DWELLING AS PER ATTACHED STANDARD. DEVIATIONS FROM THIS STANDARD WILL RESULT IN PERMIT REVOCATION AND REQUIRE SUBMISSION OF CONSTRUCTION PLANS LICENSED WITH THE STATE OF PA.
202-10 W RITTENHOUSE SQ Comment
2 TOILETS 2 LAVS 2SHOWERS 1 KITCHEN SINK AS PER PHILADELPHIA 2004 PLUMBING CODE.
1900 RITTENHOUSE SQ Comment
ROUGH WIRE ENTIRE,UPDATE LIGHTING,SWITCHES,OUTLETS AND UPDATE SERVICE INSTALL A 100AMP METER,FEEDER AND PANEL AS PER 2008 NEC (CENTER CITY DISTRICT)
10 hours ago
- 2215 Walnut St., Philadelphia, 19103-4312 Comment
- 340 S. 19th St., Philadelphia, 19103-6623 Comment
- 2038 Locust St., Philadelphia, 19103-5614 Comment
- 2126 Locust St., Philadelphia, 19103-4803 Comment
- 276 S. 20th St., Philadelphia, 19103-5601 Comment
- Page 1 of 2