1 hour ago
1 hour ago
- 2222 S. Chadwick St., Philadelphia, 19145-3852 Comment
- 1612 Ritner St., Philadelphia, 19145-4331 Comment
- 2146 S. 15th St., Philadelphia, 19145-3903 Comment
- 1724 Snyder Ave., Philadelphia, 19145-3803 Comment
- 2114 S. 15th St., Philadelphia, 19145-3903 Comment
- Page 1 of 3
6 hours ago
Have you heard there is more rain on the way? Well, that is correct and here is the latest rainfall amounts that are forecast through the day Sunday. The heaviest is expected Saturday evening into Sunday morning.
8 hours ago
Good Friday Evening! A cloudy and unsettled weekend is in store for the region, however temperatures are forecast to get warmer through Sunday. Otherwise, areas of drizzle and fog tonight into Saturday followed by a round of rain later Saturday into Sunday.
12 hours ago
Good Friday afternoon NWS Mount Holly FB followers. There was some icing this morning, roughly above 1000 feet elevation in Monroe County PA and the northwest tip of NJ. Imagery below is from High Point State Park NJ, a little above 1500 ft elevation. This is courtesy, one of our trained spotters.