5 hours ago
21 hours ago
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at EPCC!
29 hours ago
41 hours ago
WashWest South of Lombard is in the 3rd District PSA 1 3rd District Weekly Community Crime Bulletin 11-13-17 to 11-19-17 attached. HAPPY THANKSGIVING :@) Police Officer Michael Duffy #7441 Philadelphia Police Department 3rd District Crime Prevention / Intel / Fusion Liaison Officer 1300 South 11th Street Philadelphia Pa. 19147 Phone 215-686-3030 ext 101 Michael.Duffy@Phila.Gov Twitter : @PPDMikeDuffy @PPD03DIST
44 hours ago
When we work together, and run together great things happen. Back on My Feet Philadelphia’s Team Point Breeze in the news.
2 days ago
7. I couldn’t pass by this Seven Fishes crewneck when I saw it on South Fellini (1507 East Passyunk Avenue)’s site, and I don’t think the South Philly, Italian man in your life would appreciate if you did either. $40This article has 4 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
4. If your mal companion is having trouble stepping outside of his fashion comfort zone, ease him into it sloooowly with the The Speckle T-Shirt from Philly shop, P’s & Q’s (820 South Street). $40
9. Once a restaurant has secured the title of “the best pizza in America,” it’s probably a solid place to learn pizza making from. Pizza Camp, available at Omoi Zakka Shop (1608 Pine Street) is Joe Beddia’s cookbook – filled with new recipes and pizza pro tips for your aspiring chef men. $30
11. If you want to treat your guy to an extra fancy night out with his boys, a gift card to Ashton Cigar Bar (1522 Walnut Street) is a gift they’ll probably not be expecting and is sure to impress!
13. A Phillies hat for the man that thinks he has everything but certainly does not if he doesn’t own this suede UBIQ x New Era cap! UBIQ (1509 Walnut Street) was founded in Philly in 2002 and now has 40+ locations in PA & NJ. $36