8 hours ago
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at EPCC!
17 hours ago
29 hours ago
Monthly Seniors Club luncheon, hot roast turkey edition, followed by our Thanksgiving dinner "to go" giveaway through the generosity of our friend Tom Wyatt!!!
36 hours ago
7. I couldn’t pass by this Seven Fishes crewneck when I saw it on South Fellini (1507 East Passyunk Avenue)’s site, and I don’t think the South Philly, Italian man in your life would appreciate if you did either. $40This article has 4 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
4. If your mal companion is having trouble stepping outside of his fashion comfort zone, ease him into it sloooowly with the The Speckle T-Shirt from Philly shop, P’s & Q’s (820 South Street). $40
9. Once a restaurant has secured the title of “the best pizza in America,” it’s probably a solid place to learn pizza making from. Pizza Camp, available at Omoi Zakka Shop (1608 Pine Street) is Joe Beddia’s cookbook – filled with new recipes and pizza pro tips for your aspiring chef men. $30
11. If you want to treat your guy to an extra fancy night out with his boys, a gift card to Ashton Cigar Bar (1522 Walnut Street) is a gift they’ll probably not be expecting and is sure to impress!
13. A Phillies hat for the man that thinks he has everything but certainly does not if he doesn’t own this suede UBIQ x New Era cap! UBIQ (1509 Walnut Street) was founded in Philly in 2002 and now has 40+ locations in PA & NJ. $36