6 hours ago
Clouds will gradually increase in Philadelphia today, but any precipitation in the form of showers or drizzle should hold off until after midnight. Temperatures will reach the upper 40s this afternoon, then fall into the lower 40s this evening. The winds will be out of the southwest in the 5 to 10 mph range.
15 hours ago
- 1844 S. 12th St., Philadelphia, 19148-2106 Comment
- 2039 S. Darien St., Philadelphia, 19122-1300 Comment
- 1538 S. 10th St., Philadelphia, 19147-6330 Comment
- 1916 S. Warnock St., Philadelphia, 19148-2333 Comment
- 922 Cross St., Philadelphia, 19147-6312 Comment
- Page 1 of 2
27 hours ago
High temperatures today through Tuesday will average 10 to 15 degrees above normal, generally in the 40s and 50s! The next chance of rain will be Sunday night into Monday, mainly across New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Some light freezing rain or freezing drizzle is possible across the southern Poconos Sunday night and Monday morning. More widespread rain is likely Monday night through Tuesday, from New Jersey and Pennsylvania southward into Delmarva. The latest forecast for your area is available at weather.gov/phi by entering your location in the upper left hand corner.