21 hours ago
21 hours ago
The woman visited Waffles & Wedges near 15th and Pine on Friday afternoon and attempted to pull her usual ruse — which has prompted local restaurateurs to start calling her “the hair lady.”
414-22 S 16TH ST Comment
FOR THE ERECTION OF A ROOF DECK, ELEVATOR OVERRIDE, AND ROOF STRUCTURES ACCESSED TO ROOF DECK (INCLUDING STAIR AND ROOF ACCESS ENCLOSURES) (FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY) (EACH STRUCTURE NTE 90 SF AREA AND 10 FT HIGH ABOVE THE SURFACE OF ROOF) OF AN EXISTING STRUCTURE)FOR A VACANT COMMERCIAL SPACE AS PERMITTED AS IN CMX-2 ZONING DISTRICT AT FIRST FLOOR ( USE REGISTRATION PERMIT REQUIRED PRIOR TO OCCUPANCY) IN THE SAME BUILDING WITH MULTI-FAMILY HOUSEHOLD LIVING (TWENTY(20) DWELLING UNITS) FROM SECOND FLOOR THROUGH THIRD FLOORS WITH SEVEN(7) BICYCLE SPACES AT CELLAR IN AN ACCESSIBLE ROUTE AND EXISTING NON-ACCESSORY, STRUCTURED OFF-STREET PARKING SPACES TO INCLUDE ONE (1) VAN-ACCESSIBLE SPACE AS PREVIOUSLY APPROVED NO SIGN ON THIS APPLICATION
1628 PINE ST Comment
FOR THE PARTIAL DEMOLITION OF A ONE (1) STORY PORTION AT THE 1ST FLOOR LEVEL. FOR THE ERECTION OF AN ADDITION AT THE 1ST FLOOR LEVEL. SIZE AND LOCATION AS SHOWN ON APPLICATION/PLAN.
1628 PINE ST Comment
AMEND PERMIT NUMBER 770519 TO INCLUDE ELIMINATION OF COPY ROOM, RECONFIGUREATION OF HALL 104, AND ALL OTHER WORK AS PER CLOUDED REVISIONS. SEPARATE PERMIT REQUIRED FOR ANY ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING WORK.
...however, have the privilege of trying a waffle from Waffles and Wedges (originally located on 15th & Pine);The business sells waffles that are overloaded with all types of delicious treats. I tried...This article has 3 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
...so at the table almost immediately! You, too would have done the same. Right below 2nd and Chestnut street, lies a restaurant with a classic-modern look, and with standard lettering,dimly lit...
Gunfire and the sounds of cannons filled the 6400 block of Germantown avenue on Saturday, October 7th, 2017. Any other time, this would be alarming,but,the...
South Street’s block party, stretching from 18th and South to Broad street on October 14th, 2017 was the epitome of fun. Blocktoberfest started at...
9. Once a restaurant has secured the title of “the best pizza in America,” it’s probably a solid place to learn pizza making from. Pizza Camp, available at Omoi Zakka Shop (1608 Pine Street) is Joe Beddia’s cookbook – filled with new recipes and pizza pro tips for your aspiring chef men. $30This article has 4 other Philadelphia locations (Show)
4. If your mal companion is having trouble stepping outside of his fashion comfort zone, ease him into it sloooowly with the The Speckle T-Shirt from Philly shop, P’s & Q’s (820 South Street). $40
7. I couldn’t pass by this Seven Fishes crewneck when I saw it on South Fellini (1507 East Passyunk Avenue)’s site, and I don’t think the South Philly, Italian man in your life would appreciate if you did either. $40
11. If you want to treat your guy to an extra fancy night out with his boys, a gift card to Ashton Cigar Bar (1522 Walnut Street) is a gift they’ll probably not be expecting and is sure to impress!
13. A Phillies hat for the man that thinks he has everything but certainly does not if he doesn’t own this suede UBIQ x New Era cap! UBIQ (1509 Walnut Street) was founded in Philly in 2002 and now has 40+ locations in PA & NJ. $36
EveryBlock collects 20 types of news in Philadelphia — including articles, real estate listings, meetups and conversations neighbors are having — and organizes it by location. Here is all the recent news and discussion near Police sector 9A.