- Tue, Jun 19, 2018
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Sourced by
Added Jun 10 2018
An interactive roundtable utilizing case studiesto help you successfully integrate online tools into your communityengagement strategy.
Key Take Aways
1. Appreciation of global trends in the adoption of online engagement tools
2. Understanding which online tools to use and the role of social media
3. Setting targets, measuring and understanding what your community is saying
4. How to deal with trolls, outrage and other risks
5. Creating an accessible and inclusive space
6. Bringing your online and face to face engagement together
The session will be an open workshop with the opportunity to focus on the issues of most value to participants.
*Lunch will be provided*
Meghan Ruble-Engagement Manager
Meghan Ruble joined the Bang the Table team after five years working at the local government level. Her experience managing a municipal marketing and communications team left her very familiar with the challenges agencies face when planning and running community engagement projects. She is based in New York City.
Casey Earp-Engagement Manager
Casey Earp joined the Bang the Table team with a wealth of experience at the Federal, State and Local government levels. After spending four years working in city management, he is very familiar with the challenges staff members face when running community engagement projects. Casey has experience inproject management, policy development and general leadership in the areas of budgeting, team management, program analysis and internal communications.