- Thu, Jan 25, 2018
- 12:10 PM - 1:00 PM
- Sourced by
Added Jan 16 2018
Join Temple Universitys College of Science and Technology Faculty Staff for Chair Yoga Thursdays!
Yoga offers many benefits, from reduced stress to improved strength and flexibility, but it can be intimidating to some people. You may feel that you just "don't bend that way", or you may have physical limitations that will prevent you from moving down to (and up from) the floor. Chair yoga is your saving grace!! This gentle style of yoga can be done from a seated position that also incorporates the breathing and mind-body benefits of a traditional yoga class.
Enjoy a peaceful 40-minute chair yoga session followed by light snacks to help yourself relax and reconnect. Your mind, body soul will thank you!
* Better sleep
* Reduced stress
* Increased focus
* Improved strength
* Enhanced flexibility
* Better breathing habits
* An overall sense of well-being
What youll need:
* An open mind and/or peace in your heart
* Comfortable fitting clothing (business casual attire works fine)
* NO YOGA MAT NEEDED as this yoga practice will be done entirely in a chair
* An empty stomach (yoga is BEST practiced on an empty stomach light snacks will be provided after class)
Space is limited so RSVP soon at https://cstchairyogathursdays.eventbrite.com
Selectthe Thursdays from 12/14 - 5/31that you'd like to attend Chair Yoga.
For questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. This FREE lunch-hour Chair Yoga session is brought to you our very own Jamilah Matthews, CST Scheduling Coordinator.